Help for existing members on registering for a self-service account
Please ensure you are using an up to date browser or you may not be granted access in the interests of protecting your personal data. Click here for supported browsers, please do not use Internet Explorer.
1. Visit Membership self-service
2. Enter your email address and click 'Get Started'
- The system will say "it looks like we have some details already in our system".
- Then click 'Okay create my account';
NB: If you do not get this page, please go back and enter the email address you provided to Haslemere Museum previously. If this does not work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You will be prompted to check your email inbox for a 6-digit activation code
- If it has not arrived, please check spam folders. To avoid our emails being directed to Spam, add email@example.com to your trusted email contacts
- Emails can be delayed for various reasons, so please be patient
4. Open the email to obtain your code - enter the 6-digit code into the boxes provided on the page you were on NB: It can be copied and pasted
5. Set a password
- You will now be registered and can manage your details and membership from within this area each time you log in.
6. To manage your membership
- Find your plan - any actions will be highlighted such as renew or if you have lapsed.
- To add people to the membership (where this is appropriate) click manage members.
Instructions for renewing and paying for your membership
1. Visit Membership self-service and log in using your email and password set when you registered for an account.
2. On your home screen, scroll down to 'Your Memberships'.
3. Here you will see the status of your membership with Haslemere Museum.
- To renew, click the button that says 'This Plan Has Lapsed. Click to Renew'.
4. After clicking to renew, you will be asked to confirm the details of your membership. If any of these details need changing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If everything is correct, click 'View Payment Options'.
5. You are now given the choice to either pay for your membership by Direct Debit Annual*, Card Payment Annual, or one off Card Payment.
- Follow the onscreen instructions for your chosen payment method.
* Direct Debit Annual is the most cost-effective way for members to support us and enables us to contact you before your membership is due for renewal detailing the date and amount of your next direct debit.
- Please remember, your membership is not complete until Haslemere Museum receives the payment.
- Once payment has been received, you will receive your new membership card by post.