As a member of Haslemere Museum, you are able to manage Standard (ie. Individual), Organisations (ie. Corporate) and Life memberships* through Sheep.
You are able to see the status of your membership, update personal details, renew your membership, and pay your membership subscription.
In addition you can: record data consent, declare Gift Aid, make a donation and apply to volunteer. First time users of Sheep will be required to register for an account. If you have already registered, please read the instructions below.
*We no longer offer Life membership
Instructions on Renewing and Paying for Haslemere Museum Membership
1. Visit Membership self-service, powered by Sheep. Click here
2. Log in using your email and password set when you registered for an account.
3. On your home screen, scroll down to 'Your Memberships'.
4. Here you will see the status of your membership with Haslemere Museum.
- To renew, click the button that says 'This Plan Has Lapsed. Click to Renew'.
5. After clicking to renew, you will be asked to confirm the details of your membership. If any of these details need changing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If everything is correct, click 'View Payment Options'.
6. You are now given the choice to either pay for your membership by Direct Debit Annual*, Card Payment Annual, or one off Card Payment.
- Follow the onscreen instructions for your chosen payment method.
* Direct Debit Annual is the most cost-effective way for members to support us and enables us to contact you before your membership is due for renewal detailing the date and amount of your next direct debit.
- Please remember, your membership is not complete until Haslemere Museum receives the payment.
- Once payment has been received, you will receive your new membership card by post.