Corporate Partnership counts
For more than a century, Haslemere Museum has provided countless visitors, students, teachers and researchers with a deeper understanding of our world.
Today, the role of the Museum remains as important as ever and every year over 40,000 people come to learn, to enjoy and to be inspired, through our collections and our varied programme of events and exhibitions.
Your business can benefit
With short-term and long-term sponsorship opportunities, meeting and event spaces, team-building opportunities and more, the Museum works successfully in partnership with a range of businesses.
The Museum can benefit
As an independent Museum, corporate support is essential in ensuring we are able to welcome people free of charge, maintain our unique collections and remain central to Haslemere's cultural vibrancy.Corporate partnership offers companies an opportunity to support their community and enjoy a range of benefits in return
All partnerships include:
- Discounted hire of our lecture hall and gardens, or Swanton Room (In a partnership year first hire 50% discount of advertised rate, with all further hires 10% discount)
- Invitations to members' events and private views*
- Discount on talks and events*
- 10% discount in the Museum shop (excluding exhibition merchandise)
- Listing and link on the Museum website
- Acknowledgment in the Museum Annual Report
- Priority booking on special events*
- Regular e-newsletter
- Membership card
- Window sticker to show your support *A partnership covers up to 5 employees or the business owners family